帖子

nasrah
nasrah
$BTC It looks like price is holding above the 0.618 fib range going into market open tomorrow. If it does remain above this region, I'll be looking for a retest of the OB around $86k and eventually testing the previous high of $87k. However, if we see a sudden change in price action lower and we see a close on the 4h below the 0.5 fib region, I'll be looking for a continuation further below. At the moment, I'm waiting for the market to show its hand.

免责声明:欧易星球内容仅供参考。 了解更多

回复

暂无评论,快来抢沙发!